As I stated previously, we're expecting 23 thought leaders at the Factiva Social Media Roundtable today in Palo Alto. With the 6 of us leading the event, we've maxed out the room. The intent was always to keep this intimate. Daniela created a wiki and asked the attendees to post their names if they wished. Respecting those wishes I only list those who did so to date:
- Andrew Lark, Founder, group lark www.grouplark.com
- Ed Terpening, VP Social Media, Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo Blog Index
- Christopher Kenton, MotiveLab, www.marketonomy.com
- Jeanette Gibson, New Media Communications, Cisco, http://newsroom.cisco.com/, http://blogs.cisco.com
- Brian Solis, FutureWorks PR, http://www.future-works.com/ / PR2.0, www.briansolis.com
- Ian Kennedy, Product Manager, Yahoo, flashpoint
- Jeremy Pepper, Social Media, Weber Shandwick / POP! PR Jots
- Jory Des Jardins, Co-Founder, BlogHer, LLC; www.blogher.org
- Mike Manuel, Strategist, Voce Communications, Media Guerrilla
- Andrew Vignolo, Director, Market Trends & Analytics, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Jeff Beckman, Director, Worldwide and U.S. Communications, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Tony Obregon, Director of Social Media, Cohn & Wolfe
The attendees are a mix of PR/measurement practitioners, independent bloggers and social media thought leaders.