Thursday, January 31, 2008

Social Media Webinar Data shows about half of coporations are engaged

I just finished up the Webinar with Jeremiah. We had several hundred people on the line and received dozens of spot-on questions. We will be posting information on that shortly, including a copy of the presentation.

In the meantime, we also conducted a few polls during the event, and here is some data:

In one we found that 48% of attendees' companies are using some sort of social media to connect with customers.








Another question showed us that the number one reason attendees' companies use social media is to attempt to gauge sentiment about products and brands.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Glenn. Webinar was very useful.

I posted my comments here -

http://tinyurl.com/yowgke

-Brij

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,
I missed the webinar but I like the stats you posted so far. Looking towards more post on this.

I believe that companies using social media will be as common as having a corporate website.

I think last year was the official launch with various white label networks, widgets, mobile networks and others. This year I think we'll see more interesting technology with greater value to organizations.

Rohan Hall
http://www.rsitez.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the effort in putting together and presenting the webinar, but I was somewhat disappointed with it.

For feedback, I posted my comments here.

Thanks,

Richard Telofski
ConversationJones.com

Glenn Fannick said...

For those of you who have asked for a link to the presentation, you can find it here.

If you registered previously, you can use your email address to get to it, otherwise you will have to give us some information on yourself.

PRChick said...

Very useful event!
I posted my comments on my brand new blog so please take a look

http://torontoprchick.blogspot.com/

Glenn Fannick said...

I put a Wiki together on the event:

http://factivaroundtable.pbwiki.com/Webinar